Lucas is growing rapidly and we are seeking a full-time Recruiter to attract and on-board great talent.
Lucas Systems, Inc. is the fastest-growing provider of mobile work execution solutions that enable retailers, wholesale distributors, and manufacturers to improve warehouse operations. Our software products provide a rapid return on investment for our customers by helping workers do their jobs more efficiently and accurately using real-time speech recognition software and other data capture technology running on mobile devices. Fortune 50 companies, large private distributors, and other industry leaders use Lucas software.
Founded in 1998, Lucas is a growing and consistently profitable organization with an expanding global presence. We offer a dynamic, collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment and we continue to create opportunities for both personal and professional growth for high-performing individuals in both the US and UK.
The Recruiter will join a team of two other seasoned HR professionals and will be directly responsible for building great relationships with colleges and universities, and facilitating and improving the sourcing, recruiting and onboarding of Lucas professionals.
- Understand and promote Lucas, accurately communicate Lucas goals, our culture and challenges.
- Pro-actively work with and engage business leaders to forecast, define, prioritize and recruit new talent to ensure Lucas has the right talent at the right time, and to ensure readiness for productivity within the first 3 months.
- Maintain an active, well-recognized and credible professional reputation in the SW PA region and a healthy network to attract and source potential candidates.
- Review and analyze resumes using an ATS software program.
- Recommend candidates meeting open requisition criteria to hiring managers.
- Scour sources and engage in events of different types to build and maintain a rich candidate pipeline.
- Conduct initial phone screen, set up and facilitate the internal interview process using industry-standard techniques.
- Compete all recruiting and on-boarding paperwork with candidates who meet the expectations of the job (e.g., reference checks, background checks, offer letters, etc.).
- Track and report on recruiting results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Arrange the on-boarding process for new hires, and make recommendations for improvement to ensure new hires are successful in the first 3 months.