Founded in 1998, Lucas Systems, Inc. is a growing and consistently profitable organization with an expanding global presence. Lucas is the fastest-growing provider of mobile work execution solutions that enable retailers, wholesale distributors, and manufacturers to improve warehouse operations. Our software products provide a rapid return on investment for our customers by helping workers do their jobs more efficiently and accurately using real-time speech recognition software and other data capture technology running on mobile devices. Lucas software is used by Fortune 50 companies, large private distributors, and other industry leaders.
The Senior Manager reports directly to the COO of Lucas Systems. As a senior manager for Lucas, this role serves as the Lucas lead/key contact to a Fortune 50 account. Working closely with the Lucas Account Executive and the Fortune 50 Account’s Customer & Logistics Services Group, the Senior Manager determines the technology business goals and objectives of the partnership, ensuring efficient project design, development and execution for both the account and Lucas, while realizing a great team experience, profitability, and excellence in service delivery.
The Senior Manager holds a highly visible key leadership role within a major account, contributing to the overall strategic direction, business development, business operations and improvement, and customer satisfaction by:
- Advancing thought and practice in strategy development and deployment to demonstrably shape and guide the future business operations of the account.
- Providing strategic recommendations, actionable insights, and evaluation criteria to the account’s Customer & Logistics Services technology group.
- Working through the account’s Customer & Logistics Services, partnering with the account’s business units to formulate project plans and associated justification to support execution of the strategic plan.
- Working with the Lucas Account Executive, providing leadership to the solution delivery organization and serving as a primary point of contact for client needs, requirements and expectations to meet contract deliverables.
- Overseeing projects and/or working with Lucas project leaders to successfully manage cost, schedule, and service deliverables specific to the Lucas Solution and related services.
- Fulfilling process requirements, avoiding unauthorized change execution, and managing account compliance in support of the Lucas Account Executive.
- Ensuring effective use of Lucas project resources, and facilitating the successful transition to Lucas’ Software Services group post project implementation.
- Developing and driving continuous improvement of all services provided based on trends and client inputs.
- Achieving agreed upon account satisfaction targets; participating in the account satisfaction process to drive improvements in service quality.
- Ensuring service operations communications are delivered to the client, including developing and presenting client reports.
- Leading business/project team meetings, as appropriate.